Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Switching to deodorant causing skin problems?

I have to say, these rumors about antiperspirants have me rattled. I am already into perservative free food, etc. and am now thinking it truly isnt good to stop your skin from sweating, a natural way to release toxins.





Since I have switched to %26quot;Tom%26#039;s%26quot; and other natural deodorants, I have had dark shades in my armpits, looks like dead skin (brown shade), the skin is peeling and sloughing off, its really bad! My armpits have never done that before, the only change i made was switching to deodorant..is my body just going through its cleansing period because it can actually sweat there now?





Also, the natural stuff REALLY isnt working, I smell! Toms deodorant contains %26quot;hops%26quot; which supposedly kills odor bacteria. It really isnt working and I want to use antiperspirant again, but Im really nervous about it with all the spread about its negative long term effects.

Switching to deodorant causing skin problems?
oooh yes that what our bodies do when you switch to natural and healthy things..thats how your body helas and cleans it self..it has to gt rid of it that way. go to these websites : cosmeticsdatabase.com (type in a product and it tells you all the harm it does to your body) this one as well is very informative newstarget.com


(and yes many people have died by using too many toxic products on their skin...do research)


I like%26quot;crystal%26#039; deoderant the best, try one with natural salts in it (not aluminum)
Reply:just use the antiperspirant. everybody has been using it for forever and nobody has died of deodorant yet. I wouldn%26#039;t worry about it. I htink the side effect of the other stuff is nastier than not allowing your skin to sweat. Your armpits are a small part of your body, your whole body is allowed to sweat except for your stinky armpits, so i think you%26#039;ll be ok.



Nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment