Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Deodorant Stain Removal?

I have a black polo shirt that has gotten white marks under the arm pit area from my deodorant. Its also gotten very thick in that area. Washing it doesn%26#039;t remove it. Is there anything I can do to get rid of the buildup of deodorant around that area?

Deodorant Stain Removal?
You can try Spot Shot the carpet cleaner. I have used it on clothing for years. I have never used it to get deodorant stains like that out, but I am sure that it will work.





Spray the stained area and let it sit for a minute or so. Then respray it and work into the stain area in the direction of the fabric. Repeat until you can see that it has lifted the stain. Wash and rinse immediately in warm water. Cold water will set a stain.





After it goes through the wash, you will need to check to make sure the stain is gone before drying it. If it is still there repeat again until gone.





Also, instead of letting it build up, pretreat it each time with spray and wash or shout before washing each time.





I have never had deoderant do this to any of mine or my husbands clothing so you may want to switch to something else if this keeps occuring.





I hope this helped!
Reply:all you need for this is the good old fashioned soap bar for washing clothes, soak your shirt in cold water rub the soap in to the stain. Leave free from the water for 1/2 hr back to the cold water add more soap and straight into the washing machine . No need to rinse the soap of before putting in machine , then stains should lift out, also the more heat you add to a stain the harder it is to remove .



mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment