Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Deodorant Reaction?!?

I put on a deodorant and just noticed that it%26#039;s as if my arm pits got sunburn and are peeling. I put it on earlier today and pretty sure it has been alright the rest of the week i%26#039;ve been using this deodorant. I still want to use it, it smells amazingly!! What is this reaction from?? Can I keep using it? Did I put too much? That%26#039;s my only idea why this happend.

Deodorant Reaction?!?
My husband ALWAYS has this. He puts on way, way too much antiperspirant. I think he uses the Old Spice High Endurance. It is drying out and irritating your skin. He won%26#039;t change, though, and I doubt you will either :)
Reply:Test it on a different part of your body and see if the same thing happens.


For now, discontinue using it under your armpits.



Loose Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment